Linda Dulye Featured Keynote Speaker at Public Relations Society of America
Earlier this year, President and Founder, Linda Dulye, participated at the PRSA Connect 14 Conference in Chicago, May 20-21, 2014, as a featured key note speaker. This was her first time presenting on a PRSA platform on, "7 Success Tips for Helping Managers Communicate and Connect."
Research by consulting trailblazer Dulye & Co. identifies managers as the ultimate magnet for employee engagement in organizations large and small. The interaction between a manager and his or her team members has a profound impact on morale and productivity.
Linda Dulye, president and founder of Dulye & Co., will provide a winning game plan to help Communication professionals bring out the best in managers in their workplace.
Drawing from her firm’s heralded Spectator-Free Workplace™ Training Program, Linda will reveal proven, practical, portable tools that enable and equip managers to motivate and engage employees, and earn the respect of others.
Linda’s toolkit of 7 success tips features interactive exercises, relevant case studies and simple models for coaching managers to sharpen their communication skills and facilitate great teamwork.
Attendees will learn concrete approaches for raising the bar on talent and teamwork by helping managers to:
- Understand their role of key communicator
- Activate direct feedback using two-way communication practices
- Give substance, not sugar coating, to even the toughest messages
- Unlock employees’ ideas with questions that demonstrate interest
- Recognize others in low-cost, high-impact ways
- Measure effectiveness without complex employee surveys
- Demonstrate accountability through actions that build credibility and inspire others.
To learn more about Linda Dulye’s speaking topics and how to book her for your company or conference event, please contact Bev Pierce at Dulye & Co., firstname.lastname@example.org or 708-788-6204.